Welcome - to Supporting People in Sunderland
What is Supporting People?
Supporting People programme helps a wide range of people to live
independently in the community by providing a range of support and
The programme aims to provide a high quality of support that meets individual needs on both a long and a short term basis.
In Sunderland these services are delivered
by a range of service providers to a wide variety of people who
need housing related support.
- provision of emergency alarms
- assistance in getting a tenancy
- assistance in keeping a tenancy
- support in managing money
- support in improving life skills
- provision of accommodation with support